• Typing: 4

Do you know someone in steel alliance

No

Select people if you know them

-

Nationality

Swedish

please describe your personality

I'm a calm. fun and mature guy whom you can trust and rely on in thick and thin. I always try to show my best sides but I'm human and sometime I have a bad day and might not be in the mood, and those days I will silently raid and make sure to do my job.

Character

Character name

Gunzy

Class

Warrior

Roles
  • Tank

What is your primary reason to apply

Raiding

Guild

Previous guilds

I started my career back in Tbc in the guild called Crucial on Twisting Nether, after been with them for over a year they disbanded shortly after Ulduar was introduced. I joined Nightwatchers and raided with them through Ulduar. Had to leave them for the simple reason that I had fallen far behind in school. Raided with Terokkar Terorrists in Icc and managed to get 11/12 Hc with them before I took a short break before this expansion. I joined one of Nighwatchers 10 man groups and raided the first tier, but it disbanded just when we started with the heroic progress so I kinda missed them. When Firelands came I joined Minority's new guild on Outland known as Sigil. We did really well and killed 6/7 before the Nerfs, but still even this guild disbanded. I joined Terokkar once again here on Darksorrow but I decided to retire to a casual position, but I realized that I missed the action to much and I now want to try my luck in a new guild.

Have you ever been officer

No

have you ever been Raidleader

No

Raids

Raid Days
  • Sunday
  • Monday
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday

What instances do you have experience in